VoicePro is growing, and we are looking for a new member to join the ranks.
Customer care is very important to us and vital to our success. Since we opened in 1988, we have taken pride in providing our customers with the best care.
So, in an effort to keep up our strong standards of customer care, we are looking to bring on a new full-time Customer Advocate to join our team of customer care specialists.
Now, we aren’t just looking for anyone. We need a professional with experience and knowledge in the industry who can consult and work with our customers to help meet their goals and solve their issues.
What you need to bring to the team:
- Telephone company operations experience, central office and porting knowledge.
- IT and network architecture familiarity.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Comfortable using a CRM app such as TigerPaw or Goldmine.
- Dependability; organization; significant attention to detail; good resolution skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with assigned customers.
- Communicate in a courteous, professional manner the benefits of maintaining a Customer Support Agreement.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate paperwork and update customer file.
- Use decision-support tools to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
- Prepare and present system upgrade quotes and advanced application solutions to customers to address and /or resolve specific business communication/operation challenges.
- Conduct thorough implementation meetings, document complete implementation packets for all system cutovers.
- Perform new end-user training and refresher training on products and/or service offerings.
- Maintain basic knowledge of products and/or service offerings.
Interested in joining a thriving, fast-paced and rewarding business team or know someone who would be perfect for the role? We’d love to talk. Contact email@example.com to get one step closer to joining the VoicePro team!