Integrated Business Communications Systems That Bring All Your Applications Together — In Or Out Of the Office
Are you interested in a system that can find you no matter where you are?
- Live chat, computer-to-computer and location-to-location.
- The ability to have an email conversation and phone conversation at the same time.
- Send your office phone voice mail to Outlook so you can view voice mail messages at the computer.
Would you like to utilize the latest technology such as iPhones, Android Phones and/or email to deliver and retrieve your messages? Perhaps you require more advanced technology, such as hosted faxing or call reporting?
The latest advances in Unified Communication (UC) can do all this and more! UC combines enhanced communications software such as instant messaging, presence information, voice, data, mobility and more with telephone and computer hardware. You get the unmatched flexibility and accessibility for your business communications via mobile apps, web-based dashboards and connected platforms (such as live chat) to keep your business running smoothly on, and from, any device anywhere.
Applications to Fuse mobile devices with the office
VoicePro provides applications that now use your employee’s mobile devices to connect to the office, by integrating software with the actual on-premise phone system. UC applications provide many convenience and time-saving applications such as:
- Have your business phone, smartphone and email all functioning as one entity.
- Send your voice mail to your cell phone.
- See missed calls or voice mail at the office on your smartphone.
- Send text messages from the app to someone’s personal computer.
- BYOD (bring your own device) Support – employees can work from their own laptops, tablets or smartphones via apps that allow you to maintain a high level of data control, greater security and centrally manage your telecom system. The central office becomes an anywhere office for today’s more mobile workforce: telecommuters, outside sales reps, field service personnel and more.
Unified communications are flexible, scalable and software-driven. Ask VoicePro about how to implement this technology in your company through our on-site or cloud-based telecom solutions.